Thursday, August 14, 2008

Grandpa Bob & Grandma Glenda Hurd

This is our first attempt at this blogspot craze. I so enjoy reading about all the cute families who touch our lives so much that I thought that this may be a way to share an older person's point of view. Did I say older? I must have meant seasoned! Life changes so quickly that my only advice to those that read our blogspot is:
~ENJOY THE JOURNEY ~
Each adventure creates memories
that are so worth the trip!
A little bit about Bob & Glenda ~ we have been married for 36 years and we have two grown sons, Craig & Rusty. We have one beautiful daughter (in-law but truly our daughter!) Heather and three beautiful granddaughters ~ Madi (Madison), Har-Har (Harley) and Miss Olivia (Olivia). These people are what makes our journey here on earth so worthwhile!

No comments: